HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Sakura's Humble Abode I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Sakura's Humble Abode I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Sakura's Humble Abode I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sakura's Humble Abode I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Sakura's Humble Abode I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Sakura's Humble Abode I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Sakura's Humble Abode I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Sakura's Humble Abode I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Sakura's Humble Abode I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Sakura's Humble Abode I_vote_lcapSakura's Humble Abode I_voting_barSakura's Humble Abode I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Sakura's Humble Abode I_vote_lcapSakura's Humble Abode I_voting_barSakura's Humble Abode I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Sakura's Humble Abode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

Sakura's Humble Abode Empty
PostSubject: Sakura's Humble Abode   Sakura's Humble Abode I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:53 pm

Zumi pulled the sticky note from Sakura's door and read it quickly, rolling her eyes and sighing. Out on another jaunt of hers to the library... Taping the note back to the door, she flipped through the manila folder she held in her hand.

"Hm... I hope she finds this useful..." Zumi sweat dropped and slipped the manila folder under the door, scribbling something on the sticky note and walking off, whistling a soft made-up tune.
Back to top Go down
Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

Sakura's Humble Abode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Humble Abode   Sakura's Humble Abode I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Sakura flipped her keys in a circle around on her index finger, scrutinizing the note she'd left on the door. Someone had crossed out her writing and scribbled something back:

Sakura-san, I dropped off that stuff you wanted; make good use of it! (:

--Zumi

A fond sigh escaped the kunoichi's lips, and she pulled the note from the door and tucked it in her pocket. Zumi was pretty reliable; she was like a little sister to Sakura.

A small smile grew on her lips as she unlocked the door and found a manila envelope lying on the floor. She dropped her books on the coffee table and opened the folder to find several papers involving Naruto's birthday.

"Damn!" She swore, her eyes widening. She couldn't believe she'd almost forgotten her own teammate's birthday! Her eyebrows ruffled as she glanced at the calendar nailed to her bulletin board; she still had a day...
Back to top Go down

Sakura's Humble Abode
Page 1 of 1