HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapI'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_voting_barI'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapI'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_voting_barI'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))

Go down 
+5
Zumi
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
The Good Boy
Deidara
Saikoukage | Roy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Roy frowns, chucking the nearest object, a lamp, at Madara. "Screw you too." She growled, crossing her arms and frowning, looking at the bed. "Just cause you're an emotionless ass ninety percent of the time doesn't mean that you have to be one to me." She said, looking up. "I can reveal who you really are..." She muttered, tilting her head a bit, her expression unchanging.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
The Good Boy
The Good Boy :: Akatsuki
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Madara heard these words and poked his head back in, "Ah, but you wouldn't would you Roy-chan~" He asks, Tboi's voice replacing Madara's, "For you know what'll happen~"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user.BowlsOfJoy
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Roy gave a crappy innocent smile and glares, "Like I'm scared of you....honestly." She said, crossing her arms. "I don't care...that you've been around forever...." She muttered. "I'm done with letting people scare me..."
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:46 pm

He narrowed his eyes, but kept his voice light, "Just watch it, 'kay Roy-chan? You seem like a girl who doesn't take crap from people and I admire that...Just watch it." He repeated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user.BowlsOfJoy
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:56 pm

"Feh...whatever. Just...." Roy threw her hands up and smacked them on the bed before quickly lying down again. "Forget it. Done." She muttered, pulling the covers above her head.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Puppet Master :: Akatsuki
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:46 pm

Sasori side-glanced at Madara. "If you threaten her OR lay one finger on her, you'll see what happens..." he warned. Sitting next to his student, he lightly lifted one of the strands of her hair. He kept his gaze on her fixed figure.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Roy moved the covers right above her nose and sighed. "Why does he have to be an ass about it? I mean...I was part of this organization once...and he never actually had a problem with me before..." She muttered, glancing up at her Danna.

(( Who's your Danna?! DX You're Mah Danna! . . .Madonna....XDD ))
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Sasori carresed her face with his hand. "He can say whatever he wants. We all know that you will always be welcome here." he answered.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Moving to rest her head against him, Roy sighed ponce again. "...I think Hidan is probably the only one who wouldn't want me here..." She said, laughing a bit. "Takin work home with ya and whatnot..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Sasori put his hand on top of her head, stroking her hair. "He's just stubborn. Always jealous of me being stronger than him. He uses the excuse of his immortality as a way of claiming he is stronger." Sasori said. closing his eyes.

He then turned towards Roy. "But atleast you would want me here..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Roy glanced at him and smiled. "Of course...you're the one who took me in after my family rejected me." She said, glancing off. "I'm not sure what I could ever do to repay you..." She added, scratching the back of her head. "I'm so glad..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:07 pm

This statement discomfited him slightly.

"Of course, Roy. But there's no need to repay me. Just be as strong as you can be and live up to what I've taught you."

((Both conceited and complimentary, ftw?))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:25 pm

(( *points to piccy* :3 One of my favs....^^~ ))

Roy nodded, clenching a fist. "Of course! I'm not gonna let you down no matter what!" She said, grinning brightly. Roy moved to hug him, closing her eyes. "Ngh...I miss being in the Akatsuki..."

(( *snicker* It's alright..certain people can get away with being conceited cause they are amazing. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:40 pm

((-drools- ....It's at times like this when I wish we held Sasori instead of Hidan......<3))

He sighed and pet her head absentmindedly as she hugged him.

"You know I'll never stop you from returning."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:17 pm

(( ^^; I wouldn't be able to do that. xD Saso is mah Danna...and he's always going to be my idol. xD ))

"I know...but...I don't think I'll ever be able to actually come back. Like, for good." She said, sighing. "I've got people who need me now...and someone I care deeply for..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:41 am

((-sighs wistfully-))

Being a puppet, Sasori wouldn't normally feel concern over any human. Roy was the only one that even came close to knowing any true affection from the man. This revelation made him feel....quite fatherly, though.

".....I see.....Is he worthy of you?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 pm

(( ^^; *pats head* You can dream xD ))

Roy paused, "I...think it's the other way around. He's kinda like you..." She said, looking up at him. "He doesn't show his feelings...and if he's in pain he won't tell anyone until the last minute." She said, smiling a bit. "He's stubborn and is a bit quick to anger...but, everyone in Konoha likes him..." She admitted, scratching the back of her head.

"My question...is am I worthy of him..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:13 pm

"There's no question of that," Sasori said bluntly, "You are far superior to anyone in that village."

He was silent for a moment.

"All the same....I would like to meet this young man."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Roy smiled, "I...won't think of myself that way...but, sooner or later you will...but I can tell you, you already know his brother." She said, scratching her cheek. "He's an Uchiha...Itachi's little brother, Sasuke." She said, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:21 pm

"Well....that's certainly interesting," he said dryly. "Itachi knows, I presume?"

((OOC!Sasori is currently imagining the awkward Thanksgiving dinners that will occur at the Akatsuki lair if you end up staying with Sasuke. xP))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Roy paused, "Well...I think he knows....but I've not really told him.." She said, grinning a bit. "I actually meant to tell him while I'm here...but he's never to be found." She said, sighing a bit.

(( Well...Sasu's not leaving mah side~ So...Danna might have to get used to those awkward dinners. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Sasori shook his head. "You'll need to tell him before he finds out for sure himself. He should be around here somewhere," he said, looking around slightly.

((-imagines- That will be nice and tense......Cooooooky......when you get back, we need you.....))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Roy sighed, "But I dun want him getting all pissed at me! It is Ita-Nii after all...you know how bad he can be when mad..." She said, shuddering a bit. "Scary..."

(( ...*snickers* Ah...that'll be fun. 'Hey Akatsuki family~ I have a new one for ya! *clinging to Sasu* 8D' ))
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:40 pm

Sasori raised an eyebrow. "Do you believe that I would let Itachi do anything to you OR this....Sasuke brat?"

((....We should so do this at Thanksgiving.))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Roy paused, shaking her head. "But...Ita-Nii would tell you to stay out of it...at least on Sasuke's side...seeing as you don't have any relations to him..." She said, frowning a bit.

(( ...No on e steal this idea....but there is going to be a Christmas party. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next