HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapI'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_voting_barI'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapI'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_voting_barI'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))

Go down 
+5
Zumi
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
The Good Boy
Deidara
Saikoukage | Roy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:48 pm

"..." He pulled gloves on and picked up the box, inspecting it. There didn't seem to be any traps on the outside.... Of course, there was still the inside...
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Roy sighed, taking the box and opening it, putting a stick into his mouth. "I'm not going to try and kill you Dei..." She said, frowning a bit as she set the box back in his lap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:52 pm

He sighed gratefully and bit into the pocky, letting the sweet flavors pour over his tongue. "Mmmm...." He glanced at Roy guiltily, "Thanks, yeah... Sorry for being a jerk, huh..."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Roy sighed and put a hand on his head and moved him slightly. Without warning she smacked his head against hers lightly, "You're always a jerk...but I love you buddy." She said, turning and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:59 pm

"Ahahaha..." He stood and walked out of his room, into the kitchen. He opened the fridge, staring at its contents quite seriously. "Dinner.... Dinner..." he chanted quietly, poring over the food.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Roy blinked a bit and shook her head, "...The hell was that about?" She muttered to herself. Shrugging she dominated his bed and sprawled out, yawning. "...He gave up his rights the second he left his room..." She said, smiling and hugging one of the pillows.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:04 pm

He grinned and held up boiled eggs in surimi, "BAKUDAN, YES!!" He exclaimed, peeling the container lid off and pulling some plastic chopsticks out of the dishwasher, plopping down at the kitchen counter and digging in.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Roy fell asleep after curling up under the blankets and clutching one of the pillows. She was muttering a few things, none of which made any sense at all. "Potatoes...Please...with gravy and corn...don't leave....and a side of jello...me."

(( Le gasp....hidden message? XD lol...I'm so lame... ))
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Deidara peeked in at Roy and rolled his eyes, walking down to Sasori's room. "Danna, can I bunk with you? Roy stole my bed."
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy :: Akatsuki
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Tobi's head tilts as he listens to Roy's mumblings, 'Hmmm...'
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user.BowlsOfJoy
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Roy gripped the pillow a bit, hugging it closer. "...Why...?" She muttered, a small tear escaping her eyes and falling to the pillow underneath her.
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Tobi raised an eyebrow beneath his mask and leaned over Roy...Not that he cared...Just wanted to see what on earth could make this girl cry. She didn't seem the type too...
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Roy shifted a bit and opened her eyes, leaving them half shut. "...Tobi...?" She said, wiping at her eyes. "...Or...can I just call you by your name?" She muttered, looking down at the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Tobi looked towards Deidara, who seemed to be not listening, "...Fine..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:48 pm

((Oh...Woops. Just pretend it's Tobi right now ^^"))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:50 pm

(( Lol...kay. ^^ ))

Roy slowly sat up, still rubbing her eyes. "What's up? Didja need something Mada-Kun?" She asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu
Cannibal :: Akatsuki
Cannibal :: Akatsuki
Zetsu

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:27 am

Zetsu was just passing through the room when he saw Roy.

"Oh, she's back? I liked her," his white half said thoughtfully.

"....You would."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

((lulz....yes, this will be fun...))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:25 am

Roy paused and glanced over, holding up a hand, "Hiya Zetsu~" She said, a grin splitting her face. "Long time no see~"
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:56 pm

He glanced at Zetsu and looked back at Roy, "Just wondering why you were crying in you sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Puppet Master :: Akatsuki
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Sasori was curious on why there were various voices that could be heard from the lounge. Sighing in annoyance, he briskly marched towards there. He closed his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. "What is going on-"

When he opened his eyes for just a little while, he had spotted a certain someone, that made the annoyance instantly disappear. He walked over to her. "You're here." he simply stated. He narrowed his gaze at her tear stained face. WHy was she crying?

Instantly he walked over to her, placing a hand under her chin and lifting her face up, scanning her red eyes. "Who...made you cry?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:08 pm

"Eh..." Roy muttered, rubbing at her eyes again. "No one...I don't even remember crying...it...must have been something I was dreaming about." She said, grinning slightly and scratching the back of her head. "Don't worry about it~"
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:49 pm

"Hn." Madara grunts as Sasori comes in, "You've always had a soft spot for her Sasori." He says with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Sasori is still not satisfied with Roy's answer. He knew there was something wrong, and he needed to know. He glared at Madara, ignoring his comment. But, of course, he knew it was true.

He looked into Roy's eyes deeply as if trying to fing the answer. "Tell me why you have been so sad these days. I will not accept the answer of you telling me you're okay." he firmly said.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Roy blinked a bit and then looked down, "...I'm just a bit confused...that's...all." She said, shaking her head a bit. "I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about...this guy." Roy added, glancing off, making sure not to mention another Uchiha besides Itachi in front of Madara.
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Madara snorts and walks out of the room, "Women and their men problems." He mutters, off to find something worth while to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next