» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy

Minoushje

Himokage | Cooky

Paige| Cooky's Right Hand

Zen | The Lawyer

Nena

Nikki | Treasurer

Sasuke

Zumi

Blueberry996

Share | 

I was forced to do this D8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin

PostSubject: I was forced to do this D8   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Kazumi ran her fingers along the rigid scar on her forearm and shook herself, "Fighting... eheh..." She laughed nervously, peeling off her gloves in the hopes of making her palms less sweaty.

"WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?! I CAN'T FIGHT!" She shouted, tugging at her hair angrily. She paused, eyebrows ruffling as a small smile curled her lips. "M-maybe Roy or whoever wants to test me will let me do some medical stuff, instead, ne?" Her question went unanswered on the bare training grounds, and she sat down, legs crossed as she grumbled at herself quietly, waiting for someone to show up.

Last edited by Zumi on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I dun like the gray color :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Roy poofed into the area, a grin on her face and a cup of coffee in her hands. "Yo~! So....ya here for a ranking exam?" She asked, sipping her coffee and tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:52 am

Minoushje calmly walks on the training grounds, she hated using a teleportation jutsu unless the occasion called for it... this occasion didn't call for it.

"Roy... I'm sorry for interrupting but I'm thinking about taking Zumi as my student/assistant... I could use some help since I'm the only medical-nin here at hq... if she wants, that is." She adds the last part smiling.

Minoushje didn't know just how skilled this girl is at medical jutsu but she could sense that she definitely had potential.

"Of course it is your decision if you want to take the ranking exam first however knowing your skill you should have felt from the start that the girl isn't ready for that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:58 am

Roy waves her off, "Yeah yeah...I could tell she wasn't much of a fighter....the ranking exam was more going to be based around how much she knows about medical crap." She says, taking another sip of her amazing frappichino. "...Why do you think I brought my coffee with me?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:00 am

"Mind if I hang around for a while??" Minoushje asks.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Zumi grinned, "Yus, yus, your worshipness Roy, I'm here for a ranking exam..." She stared longingly at the hot, yummy-looking frappichino, "That makes me want a caramel macchiato... Argh," she groaned, rubbing her temple in exasperation.

She brightened considerably, "Really, Minoushje-san? Assistant?" She resisted the immature temptation of clapping her hands together and squealing like a little girl.

After a slight pause, she blew air up at her bangs, "Chea, I'm ready for the questions~!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:45 pm

"Alrighty...first question: Can your medical ninjutsu be combined with regular jutsu? And if so...give an example." Roy says, shaking her cup a bit and smirking.

She glances over, "Yah...you can stay."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:25 pm

Zumi sighed, "What a brain-worker. I hate brain-workers... I thought you were gonna ask me if I could heal someone whose arm has been cut off. Because, well, I nearly can..." She took a deep breath and kneaded her forehead with her knuckles.

"I could combine medical ninjutsu with regular jutsus; it depends on the type of jutsu I'm completing, though... Like, if you combine Mystery Palm jutsu and Shadow Clone jutsu, you might be able to achieve a slightly faster healing process on different parts of the body," she tilted her head, frowning. "Of course, you'd need a lot of chakra and a lot of practice."

She shrugged, "I'm not a huge fan of jutsus, anyway... I'd rather use my Keke Genkai, Mizu Hanagata. Water-based stuff, you know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:31 pm

"Alright....then explain your Kekkei Genkai. And I only asked the question because almost all medics need to know the answer..." Roy says, crossing her arms and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Kazumi bowed to Roy, "I'm obliged to," she replied, taking a deep breath. "Mizu Hanagata, or Water Flourish (if you want the rough translation), is used for a variety of things," As she spoke, she motioned with her fingers at some grass, which immediately withered as the water was drawn from the roots and blades. She twirled the water through her fingers adeptly, "From healing to fighting." She stole a glance at her overlord, "I mean, if I were skilled enough, which I am not, I could draw the water from your body and turn you into a pile of dust."

She shrugged, letting the water splash back to the ground. "But, like I said, I'm nowhere near that skilled. It's a million years too early for me." Zumi drooped slightly, "I can't reverse the effect of drawing water out of a living thing; I mean, you can't give it life once you've taken it."

She pressed a finger to her chin, "Um, I'm best in a fight against a fire user.... I suck against a lightning user."

"Onto the healing," she brightened considerably, "I'm best in cryogenics! Using ice, if you've gotten one of your limbs amputated, I could freeze it so it wouldn't degrade and then haul it around with me..." She let out an embarrassed laugh and rubbed the back of her neck, "I haven't figured out how to reattach it without stitches, though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:25 pm

"Hm...interesting...so...If I were to come to you...near death, and you had nothing to go off of as to what the hell happened to me...what would you do?" She asked, nodding a bit. 'Last part....cause I'm really bad at Medical shit...'
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Zumi smiled, "I would make you lay down to relax, check your vitals, organs and such, ask you what happened..." she paused, her brows ruffling, "Unless you couldn't talk... and base my hypothesis on that. Then I'd continue to heal you as best I could. If I needed help, I'd pop a flare or something flashy like that to see if anyone would come. Because I'm just foolish like that when you're near death." She grinned cheekily at her leader and folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:03 am

Minoushje wasn't happy about the flare information. A medical-nin should be able to heal the other person and defend him at the same time. By firing a flare you could attract unwanted attention.

"How's your knowledge concerning herbs?" Minoushje asks.

A little voice inside her head told her it would be smartest for Zumi to learn the basic ninja skills first before she improves her medical skills. Because a midical-nin who cannot defend her patients isn't much help on the battlefield. However she needs to discuss this with Roy first, if her leader hadn't read her mind already.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Zumi glanced at the ANBU nin, concerned with the frown on Minoushje's face. "Though finding help would be my last resort, of course. If the situation was dire enough..." she trailed off.

"Herbs?" She frowned, her thinking-cap back on. "Aloe Vera can be used for burns and external injuries... Garlic is very useful, along with Cayenne or Oregano, for sore throats and fevers. Burdock root is good for the immune system. Green tea is a powerful antioxidant. Ginseng can be used for fatigue problems and it aides the central nervous system." She shrugged, "I have a whole book of healing herbs back home. I usually study up on that before a trip somewhere, so I'm prepared for any freak accidents..."

((I'm not even sure if these plants are in Kishimoto Land; seriously, did you guys see those weird plants in the anime when Jiraiya was transported to Sage Mountain, or whatever? D: ... I only know about the crap above because I have a game called Wildcraft that has to do with wild healing plants. My sibs make me play it with them all the time xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:01 pm

Roy nodded a bit to Mino, "Alright...give us a few and we'll tell you what we think..." She said, grabbing Mino by the arm and dragging her off like a kidnapper.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Zumi saluted her overlord and sat down against an oak tree's trunk, drawing her legs up to her chest as she watched Roy drag Minoushje away into the shadows of the treeline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:04 am

"Oi!" Minoushje hissed. "Don't drag me around like I'm one of your puppets!!"
She sighed as she leaned down the tree.
"Well, what do you think?" She asked softly, looking at Zumi from the corner of her eyes. "She definitely knows what she's talking about as far as the medical part but she couldn't be send on mission... not if her only option is ask for help."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:16 am

Roy nodded, "I agree...I think we should put her under you...but you need to train her and get her to fight." She said, scratching the back of her head. "We actually have a bunch of people who can't defend themselves...and it bothers me..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:20 am

"Very well." Minoushje says while nodding her head in agreement. "Once I think she's ready for a ranking exam I'll let you know."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:26 am

"Kay...just stop by here with her later..." She said, grinning a bit. "And...you can tell her~"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:40 am

"Lazy ass president... let me do the job of telling she isn't ready yet to become a ninja..." Minoushje mumbles as she walks back to Zumi. "Zumi-chan, Roy and I have decided that you need more training before you can take a ranking exam. For the time being you'll be trained by me and once I think you're ready you'll face Roy."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Zumi grinned excitedly and bowed to Minoushje, "Please take care of me, Sensei~!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Roy leaned against the tree, grinning. "Heh...seems like the little things can make people happy..."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Zumi glanced behind her and grinned with embarrassment, pink lightly dusting her cheeks, "I'm a bit... Easy to please, I guess? Heh-heh..." She turned back to Minoushje, "I'll prepare for the training session, Sensei!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:36 am

"I'll be waiting at the training field, don't be late." Minoushje said as she disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was forced to do this D8   

Back to top Go down

I was forced to do this D8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1