HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_voting_barI'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_voting_barI'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

I'm bored... entertain me...

Go down 
+2
Zen | The Lawyer
Minoushje
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 am

Blue giggled. "Ahaha~ I am totally with you~!" She was imitating Zen's pose. She winked and placed a finger on her chin. "I get hyper even when I don't drink or eat anything~! I guess it's genetic." she said, referring to Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:57 pm

Hidan raised an eyebrow, "You...fuckers know that it takes a lot for me to actually get drunk...right?" He said, frowning a bit and narrowing his eyes.

(( LOL...I totally just looked at how many posts I've done...Pft...69. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee~   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Blue blinked. "Hidan-sama, you must be used to drinking a lot then." Blue answered. She shrugged. "Well, we have a lot of supply of alcohol. So yeah, you are going to end up getting drunk..." she mumbled, blushing slightly.

She winked at him and held a thumbs up. "Atleast you like to drink, don't you~?"

((LOL! Ah, don't worry~ I don't think Hidan is the type who likes to talk a lot. I think...))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Hidan narrowed his eyes, "The hell are you blushing for...and I'm so not getting drunk around you girls. I don't know what the fuck you are planning...but I'm not falling for it." He said, looking off, trying not to give into the temptation of the alcohol.

(( Yah, he's an anti-social butt...and takes a while to respond to peope...cause he's a bastard. =D ))
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Blue blushed even harder. "I-im not blushing! It's just really hot here!" she lied. She was thinking of how Hidan would act after getting drunk, remembering the time when Azalays and her got drunk.

((Lol, yep. I agree with you 100% Ah, but we all love him~))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 pm

"Bull shit you're not blushing. It's like...what the hell is that saying? Ack, whatever. It's obvious alright?" He said, grinning widely. The grin, which could be strangely similiar to Roy's pedogrin.

(( Yup yup! 8D Cause he's molestable. ._. If that's a word xD ))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Zen put an arm around Blue protectively, her eyes narrowed.

"Watch it, Hidan, or something more potent than alcohol might find its way into the bottle."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:19 pm

"Feh, like it would do anything. Immortal. Remeber shit for brains?" He said, scoffing a bit and looking back to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Zen snorted. "Like I'd try to kill you. It'd just.....loosen you up more than you'd ever want...."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: O///////////O   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:23 pm

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I wasn't thinking of that!" she retorted, knowing that Hidan thought she wanted to...y'know. She huffed. "I was trying to be nice, but you leave me no choice! I swear if you insult anyone in any way, I will force my way into that cell and dress you in the tightest lepord thong ever!"

....wow.

Blue blushed once again. Did she actually say that?
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Zen looked at Blue in surprise.

"I'm not going to ask why a thirteen year-old has a thong," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Holy shit   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Hidan blinked, "Holy shit dude." Was all he could say. Damn, the little kyuubi's sister could be a perv. Heh...
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Zen coughed awkwardly.

"Well then....I think Hidan might need that vodka now."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:31 pm

Blue couldn't help but blush the whole time. She didn't actually buy it, it was a gift given to her. She had decided to keep it, but never wore it though. never planned to either. She couldn't speak. She grabbed the bottle quietly, entered the cell, and bent down near the Jashinist.

Her blush deepened, and she avoided any eye contact with him. 'I can't believe I said that...'
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Hidan glanced up at her, uncaring. He stretched his arms out and set them in his lap. "I think you're pretty brave to enter...when I'm not tied up..." He said, grinning.

(( Creeepppyy...Hidan sounded like an old pedo in my mind! Dx ))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:34 pm

Zen had followed Blue silently into the cell.

".....You're not that frightening. I don't see any weapons anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 pm

Blue blushed deeply. "R-really...?" she managed to stutter out. However, she was a little scared inside. Was Hidan going to attack her in any way after what she said?
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:37 pm

Hidan glanced over, grinning. Pointing to the bottle he said, "That could be a weapon...but I'm pretty sure I could beat you guys with just my fists..." He said, raising a hand.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:38 pm

"Relax, Blue. Roy and Cooky will have his hide if he does anything to us....I think they mentioned something about electroshocks...."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:38 pm

"Not so fast dumbass..." Roy said, walking into the room. "Not going to touch them on my watch." She added, pushing him back with her chakra strings.

"I came cause I heard you guys had different type of alcohol...and I wanna try~" She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:40 pm

"Hey Roy-sama. The booze is over there." She pointed. "It's all yours- Blue and I don't drink."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Blue mentally sighed as Roy entered. She was safe. She smiled towards the President. "Sure! There's plenty of it!" she answered. Turning to Hidan, she placed the top of the bottle on his mouth and tilted it slightly so that the liquid would enter his mouth.

She was worried. Was Hidan going to tell Roy what she said?
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Hidan flinched a bit as he was pushed back. "Stupid bitch..." He muttered.

As Blue tried to get him to drink, he took the bottle from her hands. "I'm not that stupid." He said, taking a swig.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Blue hung her head low. "S-sorry..." she apologized. The reason she did it was that Hidan wouldn't open up his big mouth. She then turned to Roy-sama.

"President-sama! H-how was your day today?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Roy was currently shuffling through the different bottles, "Ah...I just woke up an hour ago...so I need something to actually wake me up. Though, drinking...will probably make me crash." She said, pulling out a bottle of rum.

"HA! Finally get to try it.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bored... entertain me...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: HMA HQ :: Lock-Up-
Jump to: