HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_vote_lcapI'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_voting_barI'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_vote_lcapI'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_voting_barI'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

I'm bored... entertain me...

Go down 
+2
Zen | The Lawyer
Minoushje
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Zen held back an irritated sigh.

"Mino....Roy....you really want to do this?"

She turned to Hidan.

"What will it take for you to get them to stop stripping?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:36 pm

Roy grins and stands, "Oi! Hi-Chan...turn on the music and we can have fun!" She said, walking over to him and taking off the last of the chains that were keeping him in place.

Patting his head, she giggled, "You're funny....-hic- of course I wanna do this! DUH!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:36 pm

Minoushje stood up and walked to Zen, although it took her twice as long to get there since she wasn't really walking in a straight line.
"Aaaah don't be angry, Zen-chan~" She said while hugging the girl. "After all, ♪girls just wanna have fun♪!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:37 pm

"I'm not angry, Mino, just worried. You two are clearly not yourselves....I can't stop you, though."
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Hidan grinned a bit and sighed, "Alright. Out." He said, shoving Roy away a bit and pointing out the cell door. "Don't want you fuckers to regret anything. Come entertain me when you're sober..." He said, closing his eyes and leaning his head back.

What's this...? Hidan...might have a sensitive side? -ish shot by Hidan- Dx
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:46 pm

Zen breathed a sigh of relief.

"I never thought I'd say this, but thank you, Hidan."

Pulling Mino's wrist, she dragged the giggling woman towards the cell door.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:48 pm

"Nya!! You're so cute!!" Minoushje said giggling as she blew a handkiss to Hidan.
"I'm going to bed now." She said smiling. "If I can find my bed. Zen, you'll help me find it right?"
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:49 pm

"Yes Mino, I shall."

((Shall we proceed to your room's topic?))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:51 pm

"Bye Hidan-kun!! Goodnight!!"

(('kay Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:54 pm

"Alright, Mino, let's get you to your room." Zen let a still-giggling Mino lean on her as they exited lock-up.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Roy blinked, sighing a bit. "Well, this wasn't any fun." She said, crossing her arms and grabbing her shirt. "For your info Hidan...I'm a heavy drinker as well....that stuff...barely gave me a buzz." She said, smirking and heading out, 'I wonder if there's anything good to eat...'

The only sound that was heard?

"SHIT!" From Hidan. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Paige had been sitting against the wall, drinking a bottle of Smirnoff.

She'd seen the whole thing unfold and found it amusing.

Finishing off the Smirnoff, she started giggling.

Maybe drinking the whole bottle was a bad idea.

"Konnichiwa Hidan!" The brunette bounced over into his cell and sat infront of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Hidan
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:53 am

Hidan sighed, "I'm done with drunk girls for the night. Shoo." He said, standing up and guiding Paige out the cell door and closing it after she had got out. "Who would've thought that I would actually be willing to close this fucking thing..."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:14 pm

"Hey...that's not fair. I like that spot. I was sitting there. THAT's MY SPOT DON'T TOUCH IT!" She had officially claimed the spot she'd been sitting in before Hidan pushed her out.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:21 pm

Hidan rolled his eyes, "Go on...get." He said, making a shooing motion to her and leaning against the back wall. Yawning slightly, he closed his eyes. "And I'm out for the night."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:24 pm

"I'm not going. I'm going to stay and make sure you don't -hic- steal my spot. It's mine! I claimed it! you aren't allowed to touch it!" She ranted on and on about how it's her spot and all that jazz.

"Thus is why you can't touch my spot because it's mine and I called it!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:30 am

Hidan sighed, opening his eyes into a glare. Shouting loudly, "Someone get their ass down here...I'll rape this drunk bitch if you don't hurry!" Closing his eyes again, he shook his head, "Stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:35 am

Minoushje walked down, rubbing her head.
"Please, quit the shouting." She muttered.
Nasty consequence of drinking... having a hangover.

She blinked a few times when she saw Paige sitting on the floor, mumbling something about that nobody could steal her spot.
"Has she been doing this the entire night?"
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:41 am

Hidan looked up at her, bored. "Seems like you're finally back to your sober state. And yeah, been doing it since she fuckin came in here. The hell is with you guys and getting drunk around me? Seriously?" He sighs, looking around before standing and plopping face first on the bed. "...It's never quiet in here for long..shit..."

(( I think Hi-Chan is getting tired, but used to the fact that he belongs to us. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:47 am

"Don't know...maybe because we're bored and you're the only one who can entertain us. Or maybe it's just the hormones, who knows."

Minoushje walks to the bars and takes something from her pocket.
"Here." She says as she throws a small package on his bed. "Earplugs... maybe it'll help you fall asleep."

Next she grabbed Paige's wrist and started dragging her away. She hardly noticed the struggling of the girl... that's the best thing of being stronger.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:41 pm

"Gahh! Mino-san lemme goooooooo! He's gonna take my spot! No one's allowed to take it I have to keep it safe, it's miiiiiiiiiiine!" She struggled against Minoshouje.

Paige was a very....strange person when drunk. She tends to take claim on the most random things.

"The Skittles are mine too! Someone stole all the Skittles! They're mine they aren't allowed to steal them!!"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:00 am

"Don't worry Paige, the skittles walked over the rainbow and went to dreamland and you can go there to but you have to go to bed now."

Well if this was gonna work Paige truly was a strange person when drunk.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:51 am

Hidan had one of those extreme blank faces on and he sighed, popping in the ear plugs. "Later..." He called out, shutting his eyes and putting his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:11 pm

"Nuuu! The skittles ran away from me?! But but....nuuuuuuu!" She cried out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bored... entertain me...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: HMA HQ :: Lock-Up-
Jump to: