HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Kakashi's Apartment I_vote_lcapKakashi's Apartment I_voting_barKakashi's Apartment I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Kakashi's Apartment I_vote_lcapKakashi's Apartment I_voting_barKakashi's Apartment I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Kakashi's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

Kakashi's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:59 pm

"Che. Wonder if anybody's remembered that my birthday's tomorrow." Kakashi mumbled, kicking off his shoes and laying back on his bed with content. The copy-nin started humming happy birthday to himself, taking out Icha Icha Paradise and skipping to his favorite part.

The humming stopped as he started giggling, "This is what you call a book." Cool
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:28 am

Minoushje softly knocked on Kakashi's door. She remembered that today is his birthday and she wanted to congratulate him.
At first she had wanted to bake a cake for him but then she remembered that he doesn't like sweet stuff. So now she had decided that she was going to make his favorite kind of miso-soup... that's something she knew too, Kakashi isn't a very skilled cook.
But of course that meant he had to open the door first, could it be he was still sleeping? It was almost noon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Kakashi heard the slight tapping and tilted his head. Someone knocking at the door? He heard it again and got up from his bed, "Naruto if it's you asking for more training I'll-" What he'd do to Nauro never came out of his mouth as he opened the door to reveal Minoushje.

He looked slightly suprised as he opened the door wider, "Ah! Minoushje-san! What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:45 pm

"Happy Birthday, Kakashi-senpai!!" She said happily.
She held out a small present, it wasn't much but she knew that a ninja could always use new weapons. The shopkeeper told her that this was the best quality kunai he had.
She stepped inside and walked to his kitchen, this wasn't the first time she visited her senpai so she knew her way around his small apartment.
"You still love miso-soup right? Or did your taste suddenly change?"

((now I'm a day too late... oh well, I started this conversation in time...))
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Kakashi's mask crinkled as he smiled at her, "No I haven't changed my taste, I am still very partial to some of you miso soup. Thank you for the present." He added, opening it to find a very good quality kunai.

He twirled it around on his finger and stashed it in one of his kunai holsters.

((>.< It's okay.))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:15 am

The soup was almost done, it just needed to stand for a little while. As Minoushje waited for this she looked around the small appartment Kakashi called his home.
"Kakashi-senpai, you really need to clean more often." She said, trying to scold him but her smile betrayed her.

She walked to the mirror and saw there was a layer of dust on it. She shook her head and started writing something in it.
'Happy Birthday!' It said.

"The soup should be done right about now." She said as she walked back to the kitchen. "Want to taste?"
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:19 pm

"Aha, right. I'm busy most of the time though." He said, smiling and rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

He followed Minoushje to the kitchen and nodded at her question, taking a spoon from one of the drawers. Dipping the spoon into the soup, he turned so that his back was facing her and slid his mask down so he could put the spoon in his mouth. He drew the mask back up and turned back to her, smiling, "It tastes wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:18 am

Minoushje rolled her eyes.
"I guess old habits die hard huh Kakashi-senpai?" She said laughing as she took some bowls and started setting the table. "It's not the first time I made dinner for you and we actually ate it together... I've already seen you without your mask."
She giggles.
"Senpai, have you gotten so old that you're already forgetting things?"
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Kakashi scratched the back of his head, thinking back to all the times he'd eaten with her, "...Maybe I AM going senile." He said, sweatdropping.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:15 am

"I blame Jiraiya's books." Minoushje says dryly.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Kakashi laughed nervously, "Ah, come come now Mino-san. Jiraiya has produced great works...Though they may be a bit..." He trailed off and started again, "I blame my age." He finally said, taking out bowls and spoons and setting them on the small table he had.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 am

"...Insulting for every woman of every age on the entire planet?" Minoushje finishes Kakashi's sentence.
She sighs.
"I should have read one of his books before I gave him permission." She mutters under her breath, just hoping Kakashi didn't catch that.
Pretending she never said anything she continues on normal volume: "Well, the soup is ready so let's eat, 'kay?" She says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Kakashi was one of the best jounin in Konoha, of course he heard =D

Kakashi nodded and ladled some soup into the bowls, handing one to her. Sitting down, he pulled down his mask and looked at her, "Give him permission to what?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:29 am

Minoushje's spoon rested halfway between her bowl and her mouth.
"I... I... uhh..." She stammered.
She laughed nervously.
"It's nothing really..." She said in a slightly high-pitched voice, waving her hands dismissively.
Please don't continue on the subject, please don't continue on the subject..." she kept repeating this to herself. Last thing she wanted was for her Senpai to find out that she's the main character in two of his favorite books.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Kakashi frowned in concern, noticing that she seemed uncomfortable, "Now now, if it's involving Jiraiya, then I would want to know. I've seen him researching before..." T.T"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:16 am

She should have known he wouldn't leave the subject to rest.
She takes a deep breath, it might be best if he hears it from her instead of picking it up on the streets or something,
"Well you know how the last two books of Jiraiya are about the same character? Aika?"
She sighed again as Kakashi nodded his head,
"Let's just say that... physically speaking Aika is an exact copy of me."

She had already decided that if he made one wrong comment or movement she'd tie him to a cherry tree and castrate him on the spot... senpai or not.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:35 pm

The spoon he had been holding clattered into the bowl. Kakashi was momentarily speechless...How could have Jiraiya known this exactly? The book had gotten very...Descriptive when it came to Aika. What's more, she was Kakashi's favorite character! Not that he was going to tell Minoushje that...

"...How does he know?! You two haven't been..." Kakashi trailed off, uncertain if he wanted to know anyways.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 am

"NO!! Oh God no!!" Minoushje exclaims with huge eyes. "In Nano Country, me and some girls went skinny dipping..., I never expected Jiraiya to be visiting that country on one of his journeys. I would have never done something like that in Konoha... the risk of being seen is normally close to zero in Nano unlike around Konoha."
It was embarrassing to tell Kakashi all of this but to leave him thinking she did that with Jiraiya was even worse.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Kakashi gets over the initial shock of his thoughts and listens as Minoushje explains. He nods understandingly as Minoushje finishes, "That is true. With Ebisu, Jiraiya and a few other closet perverts..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Apartment   Kakashi's Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kakashi's Apartment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town :: Housing-
Jump to: