HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
My turn now... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
My turn now... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
My turn now... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
My turn now... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
My turn now... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
My turn now... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
My turn now... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
My turn now... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
My turn now... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
My turn now... I_vote_lcapMy turn now... I_voting_barMy turn now... I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

My turn now...

Go down 
+11
Mocha-Eyeball
StrayCoraline
FantasyFireDragon
Kirai
Nikki | Treasurer
Saikoukage | Roy
Koehven
Minoushje
Moco-pancake~
Himokage | Cooky
Hidan
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:16 am

Hahahah! My turn to be an asshole.

Alright bitches, listen up!

I want to know why the hell you guys think it was a good idea to make a damn website about me! Seriously? What makes you want to molest me?! It's...flattering as hell but still. Confuses the shit out of me.

HIDAN
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:26 am

When are you not an asshole, Hidan m'dear~? 8D

The answer is quite simple.

1) We're bored.
2) We have no lives.
3) Molestation is fun.

DUH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Hidan
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:29 am

And that give you the right to do all this?! It's like you guys are forming a damn cult or something! I don't care if you're bored! Go...rape...molest that fucker Kakuzu. Damn!

And molestation is only fun with Hookers. Any one a hooker around here?

HIDAN
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:33 am

You don't think we're a cult? Quite the little dipshit, aren't you~? (And Kakuzu's been covered, don't worry you're pretty little head off about that.)

Why, yes.

You. You're the hooker. Get used to it. Mufufu~
Back to top Go down
Moco-pancake~

Moco-pancake~

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:35 am

Your uber sexifulness makes us want to molest you of course~. ;D
Hell, if we wanted someone who wasn't sexy, this website would be in dedication to Kakuzu.

Ew.
Kakuzu molesters anonymous. Who the hell would want to join that? o_o

That and your crazyness is hilariously brilliant.

~Moco.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Emoco/profile/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:25 am

Dude... if it's flattering than what the f*ck are you worrying/complaining about??

In my case... no molesting (I think)... just eye-candy.
Nothing personal, the rest (of the Akatsuki I mean) is either too young or waaay too old.
You should be honored that we of HMA have decided that you're the hottest of them all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Personally what is more fun that messing with a foul mouth sexist man? nothing I tell you! and yes boredom contributes a lot to things people do so why not to this. besides as minoushje pointed out you are close enough to our age that we don't feel like creeps when we ogle your goodies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Hidan
Hidan

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Al...right then. Any...ways.

Next question...>.>;

Your opinion on religion? You all fucking knew this was coming.

HIDAN
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Hmm... religion now that dear Hidan-sama is a very tricky question. There are so many different beliefs that it's hard to really pin point just one and not spend days explaining the pros and cons of it especially since everyone usually has a different view on them.

Personally I like Transcendentalism (which is more on the side of philosophy rather than religion)... yes finding the higher being through nature and the world around you. I mean hey the world and all of it's wonders had to be created by someone so why not cheer for the big guy and send your thanks through the earth around you as well as establishing a sense of self and individuality (we are not sheep).

Thank you 11th grade English class for the book Scarlet Letter and all it's nature loving commentary!

Key basics of the Transcendentalism philosophy - The beliefs that God is immanent in each person and in nature and that individual intuition is the highest source of knowledge led to an optimistic emphasis on individualism, self-reliance, and rejection of traditional authority.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 pm

And as for meh~

I'm just agnostic. I believe in a high power, but not the one that everyone talks about. So~ ^^;

Though...Jashinism is vury interesting...I'm more of a sadist than a masochist....that's what makes me all ify...xD

~Roy
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:48 am

I definitely believe in God... I just don't believe in the Church (or any other holy building). I believe God will always hear me, wherever I am.
Officially I'm Catholic, though the only Bible I read was the children's version (with pictures Smile ) but I'm not a very good one because I believe in reïncarnation (which is impossible according to the church)... I want to come back as a cat with my only worries being where I should sleep and when I should eat.

Sometimes I think of converting to another faith... although I doubt Jashinism will be on my list since blood slightly freaks me out (crap, I don't know if it's good that I told this where Hidan can read it)... or in other words, I'd probably faint if I see it (I feel sick when I see just a little bit, I don't want to know what it does to me if I see a whole lot).

"You are the master of your own destiny." --- That's what I try to live by (is a saying from Buddha if I'm not mistaken)
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 am

As far as my religious beliefs go, I don't really have much of an opinion.

And as for other people's religions, I don't judge or disagree with anyone. If someone tells me their God is great, then I can only agree.

I suppose I'm just a little confused when it comes to greater entities. Although, so far Jashanism makes more sense to me than Christianity. *shrug* I just don't think I could kill someone. It isn't the blood or guts...it's more of the thought of death itself, and the fact that it isn't exactly legal to kill anyone where I live.

(That wasn't much of an answer, was it?)

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Hidan
Hidan

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 pm

*throws pen* None of you bitches are Jashinist?! Shit...

Alright, lets see now...

Cause I want to know basically what the hell you guys look like...what do you wear?

HIDAN
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Dark hair with red streaks. Dark eyes. I have glasses 8D and are usually in my PJ's becasue I'm so damn lazy. But when I go out, skinny's, t-shirts *Shrug* Normal things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:09 pm

A strange question...but, okay. I guess I wear tank tops a lot during the summer. (Even though I hate my cleavage.) But, during colder seasons you'll never see me without my signature jacket for the year.

Also, even if you didn't really ask, I have chocolate brown eyes. And my hair ranges from dark brown, to chestnut brown.

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: What I wear...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:18 pm

I actually have two different styles...
Casual: Just some comfortable jeans and a t-shirt (or top or sweater... dependable of the season)
Classy: Black dress pants or white linnen pants (again, season) with a blouse or a not too casual shirt... it's for when I'm working.

Currently I'm wearing dark blue jeans with a white crochet shirt that shows quite a bit of cleavage and a white top underneath. Oh and black sneakers...
And (agreeing with nikki on this) even though you didn't ask: I have dark brown hair ending at my shoulders, dark brown eyes and a very pale skin (which I hate cause even if I sit in the sun for hours I hardly get tanned)... and I wear glasses. Annoying Embarrassing detail: I need to lose weight (which seems impossible so far) XD

Last edited by minoushje on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moco-pancake~

Moco-pancake~

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:51 am

Whatever I grab from the wardrobe first, usually.
Which is usually black or white jeans and a t-shirt, nothing special...

I don't think I actually own smart clothes. o-o

Oh, and of course I wear my Jashinist necklace. 8D
I don't think I ever take that thing off, actually.

And since everyone else has put their hair/eye colour, I suppose I'll put mine too.
Brunette hair, and everyone says I have amber colored eyes, but I'm pretty sure that's abnormal, so I just say that they're hazel.

~Moco.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Emoco/profile/
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:56 am

let's see umm a lot of sundresses and no shoes when not at work ( has to dress up and wear heels). Sometimes I'll wear jeans but I don't really like pants (hates finding clothes that actually fit and aren't too tight sadly has a big assI also like to wear guys boxers and their pj pants to bed..they are so roomy. and of course tank tops and other artsy designed crap.

And since I guess others have stated their looks I will to: I'm a red-head with short curly hair I have blue eyes, freckles on pale skin, tattoos on back and wrist and I wear purple/blue colored glasses...

Why in the hell does this feel like one of those match making ads?
Back to top Go down
FantasyFireDragon
Chunin
Chunin

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:08 am

What we wear? What the hell? Trying to get us back, now are you. Nope, won't work. >D
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/FantasyFireDragon
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:45 am

*raises hand* Second with Dragon.

DUN GIVE IN, DRAGON. FIGHT THE POWAH!

...OR AT LEAST WAIT 'TIL HE PROMISES US FREE STUFFS! D:
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:26 pm

I won't agree with Cooky and Dragon here....^^; And all I shall say is this...

Got black hair, blue eyes, and you'll usually find me wearing mini-skirts and polo shirts or tanktops. Done deal. ^^~

Roy~
Back to top Go down
FantasyFireDragon
Chunin
Chunin

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Come on, you're falling for his evil scheme. I know what he's up to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/FantasyFireDragon
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Well, it's hard for me not to fall for his scheme...he's just too cute~! 8D *tugs on his face/cheek* >w<
Back to top Go down
StrayCoraline

StrayCoraline

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Ah... This is a very lively chat! 8D
My thoughts on religion... Well, Jashinism seems right up my alley, being a masochist myself, BUT, sadly... With all that fancy technology now-a-days, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to give Jashin-sama any sacrifices... Everyone in my neighborhood is too well known... : / So I'd fail miserably at that... Thoughts on religion as a whole, it gives ya all the reason you need to do blah-blah-blah.
As for wearing... Proud to say that I am wearing clothes and wear them constantly on a daily basis... Thats all you need to know. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mocha-Eyeball

Mocha-Eyeball

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:59 pm

What a Face Ohhooo What am I wearing? Haaah! I agree with Ellie-chan!

:} Well, since you asked, I guess I'll answer. I'm not wearing anything~ rabbit

....except some torn up jeans, a black Jimmy Hendrix shirt, and some rainboww sox!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My turn now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn now...   My turn now... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My turn now...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: Hidan's Corner :: Hidan's Questions For YOU!-
Jump to: