HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
 
Minoushje
 
Himokage | Cooky
 
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
 
Zen | The Lawyer
 
Nena
 
Nikki | Treasurer
 
Sasuke
 
Zumi
 
Blueberry996
 

Share | 
 

 Do us a favor... please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Do us a favor... please?   Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:53 am

Minoushje softly knocks on Tsunade's door to find her lying with her head on her desk, said furniture is covered with stacks of paper.
"Uhhh... is this a bad time? Your assistant said I could just walk in and didn't need to make an appointment."
"I'll kill her." Was the grumbled response.
Minoushje just blinked a few times.
"I'll come back later..." She said as she turned around.

"Wait!" Tsunade called. "What do you want?"
Minoushje turns back smiling.
"I was wondering if you could do us a favor. I work for a small organization in a small town, two days traveling from Konoha. We're expanding faster then expected and so the small stores in that village cannot suply what is needed..."
Tsunade rests her head on her hands, showing that she's listening.
"...to make a long story short, we were wondering if we are allowed to regularly come to Konoha so we can, well, basically do our groceries here... and of course buy the other things a ninja needs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 59
Location : Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Do us a favor... please?   Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:17 am

"What kind of organization? And who is your leader?" Tsunade asked once the girl had finished talking.
Last thing they needed was another organization like the Akatsuki, though she doubted they would have come knocking here.

Tsunade looked at the girl, she looked familiar.
"And more importantly, who are you? You come walking in here without introducing yourself..." She mutters something else but even Tsunade herself didn't know what that meant. She was going to kill Jiraiya...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Do us a favor... please?   Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:30 am

"Oh I'm terribly sorry." Minoushje apologies.
After introducing herself and telling who her family is, Tsunade nods in aprovement.

"As far as our organization... you could say that we're a bunch of girls who... uhh... have to much hormones and we came together so we can..."
Minoushje stops talking when Tsunade raises her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 59
Location : Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Do us a favor... please?   Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:40 am

She looks a lot like her mother Tsunade muses once she's learned the name of the girl in front of her. Although it seems she has her father's pale skin... let's just hope that's the only thing she inherited from him.
Tsunade has met the man Minoushje is suppose to call her father often enough... he's easy enough to find, he has his regular bar where he hangs out every day. Tsunade wouldn't be surprised if the guy actually sleeps there too.

Once she hears Minoushje's hesitant explanation of the organization she's in Tsunade raises her hand.
"Forget I ever asked..."
She honestly doesn't want to know what happens there.
"You have my permission to do your shopping here in Konoha. However I still wish to meet your leaders. I'll give them a week to come here... if I haven't seen them before then you'll lose the permission I've just given you." She rubs her temples. "You're dismissed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Do us a favor... please?   Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:47 am

"U-understood, Hokage-sama." Minoushje says. "I'll see if I can find them."

Minoushje stands up and turns to leave.
"Oh... can I give a tip... I've heard that a banana milkshake is good for you when you have a hangover."
When Tsunade literally starts growling Minoushje decides it's safest to go and she quickly walks out of Hokage Manor.

"Where could Roy be?" She wonders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Do us a favor... please?   

Back to top Go down
 
Do us a favor... please?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor! DRAG/MAG Team (Revisted rank #1)
» Can you horse people do me a quick favor?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Tsunade's Office-
Jump to: