HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_vote_lcapI'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_voting_barI'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_vote_lcapI'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_voting_barI'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

I'm your lawyer, you miscreants!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! Empty
PostSubject: I'm your lawyer, you miscreants!   I'm your lawyer, you miscreants! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:35 am

Hello, my name is TheGoldenAge25, and I am here to keep your sorry molesting butts out of trouble with the law.....I demand a chai latte!

Anywho.....

Name: Goldie, Zenseiki....I'm not fussy.

Age/Birthday: October, 1992.

Looks: Dark gold hair, blue-gray eyes, black glasses, fair skin

Personality: Serious (mostly, but I can be hyper with the best of 'em), intellectual, sarcastic, has a huge superiority complex- be forewarned......

Likes: Books, news, the Food Network, dogs, writing, Coke, and learning.

Dislikes: Ignorance, people who don't pay attention, listening to other people's problems, and vegetables

Favorite Band/Artist(s): I can't pick...-sigh- Jeff Buckley, George Winston, Sarah McLachlan, Michael Buble (laugh all you want, I can wait), Nat King Cole, James Taylor...

Favorite Actor: Eh..... Question

Favorite Sports: -twitch- Field hockey's the only one at which I don't suck.....

Last edited by thegoldenage25 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not enough info the first time.....)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/

I'm your lawyer, you miscreants!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: Introductions :: Who Are You?-
Jump to: