Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOf Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_voting_barOf Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOf Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_voting_barOf Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Of Course I'm Training!...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:09 am

"He was... he's 98 so he should take it easy and such but instead my cousins have to watch him 24/7 to make sure he won't do something stupid... like trying to do some taijutsu training and almost breaking his hip." Minoushje says as a sweatdrop appears on her face, thinking back about that event two years ago.

Minoushje takes a small scroll from her pouch and starts scribling a short message to her grandfather. Next she let's Cat sit on the ground in front of her so she can tie the scroll around her leg. By laying her hand on Cat's chest and focusing on her chakra she can instruct the bird where she needs to fly to.
A few seconds later the bird flies in the air, on her way to Nano Country.
"Well, that's take care of." She says as she watches Cat grow smaller and smaller.

Minoushje felt that her cheeks started to burn when Kirai said this.
"Uhh.. uhh... I... uhm... he..."
Well, that's a great way of betraying your feelings. If she had a choice she would sink into the ground right about now... first Roy and now Kirai too??
"L-lovely weather i-isn't it??" She suddenly said... a change of subject might work...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Kirai grinned and nodded, "Lovely weather for a picnic date, but that's my personal opinion of course."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:44 am

Minoushje sighed and hung her head in defeat.
"Just don't tell anyone, 'kay? So far only you and Roy know... I don't want the entire HMA to know." She mumbled.
She still hasn't even figured out of the feelings are mutual... or if it's just a one-sided unresponded love.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:37 pm

Kirai nodded and put her hand up in a salute, "You have my word...So have you guys, you know...Gotten together?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:21 am

Minoushje just shook her head.
"I don't even know if he likes me... more as a friend that is... I've spend quite some time with him since he's my cousin's best friend and I love hanging around with Izumo and him whenever I'm visiting Konoha. It's kind of stereotype... at first I didn't really see anything in him but as time passed it started to change..."
Minoushje shakes her head laughing.
"How cliché is that, huh?"

Since there wasn't anything more to say about the subject she asked Kirai as question.
"So now you know my crush but do you have one too? It's only fair if you tell yours."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Kirai smiled, "I think he'd be crazy NOT to like you. You'll just have to wait I guess. Guys are kinda slow at things like that." She chuckled.

Hearing Minoushje's question she blushed the slightest, "Ya...But he's not here...He's in Sunagakure. I actually haven't seen him since I've been at HMA."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:41 am

"Yeah, you're probably right... so what's his name?" Minoushje asks smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Kirai smiles as she tells her, "Sabaku No Gaara. Kazekage of Sunagakure...Quite a high status, I realize...And he probably has lots of paperwork and more important people to talk to then some HMA chuunin." She sweatdropped for a bit before brightening up, "But we've had a few conversations and I even made his mouth twitch into what I hope was a smile!"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:36 am

"Ah." Minoushje replies somewhat shocked.

This could be awkward. Before she actually stopped Cooky and Paige on their journey she had picked up on their conversation and because of that Minoushje knows that Kirai isn't the only one who likes Gaara. Gaara could be in a lot of trouble...
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Kirai nods, "Havent' seen him around much...Though I guess it wouldn't be expected since he DOES kinda have a village ta rule and all..." She shrugs and looks at Minoushje, "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:15 am

"No nothing's wrong."
She wasn't going to inform Kirai or Paige about this information... however she did need to plan a trip to Suna pretty soon, inquire some information from the famous red head himself.

She was planning to do so anyway, it had been a while since she's seen Temari. She broke her arm a while ago and Minoushje wanted to see how it was healing.

"Hey Kirai, I gotta go, let me know if you ever want some help with your genjutsu training." Minoushje said as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:09 pm

"M'kay!" Kirai says, waving at Minoushje, "It's been fun talkin' to ya! Bye~"

She gets up as well and walks towards the town, wondering if she could find any of her old friends.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Kazumi chomped on her pocky, letting her head slouch into the palm of her hand; there was damn close to nothing fun going on. She spun in the twirly seat of the candy shop, spotting the familiar redhead she knew as Kirai walking down the street, looking throughout the shops.

She hopped from the chair and dashed from the store, waving her pocky box enthusiastically. "Kirai-chaaaaan~!" She called excitedly, running after the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:28 pm

Kirai turns at the sound of her name and smiles, "ZUMI-CHAN! Watcha doin' aro-POCKY!" Her greeting dying in her throat as she spots the familiar snack.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:48 pm

"You want some, ne?" The girl clad in white grinned and handed Kirai the entire box. "I felt like wandering for a bit, letting all my inhibitions go--" she paused and laughed slightly, "Okay, maybe not all my inhibitions. Some, at least."

Kazumi continued to walk with Kirai, "'Tis good pocky, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Kirai nods happily as she munches down on another one, "So how have you been? Seen any Konoha nin around lately?...I haven't actually seen any yet. If I do, they'll probably remember as Kirai, that clumsy kid that almost killed me when she tripped on air.."

She sweatdropped, then grinned again, "Hahah. They won't laugh at me evar again! For I am now Kirai, chuunin of the HM-ARGH!"

Faceplant T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Course I'm Training!...   Of Course I'm Training!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Course I'm Training!...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2