HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_vote_lcapWho would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_voting_barWho would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_vote_lcapWho would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_voting_barWho would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?

Go down 
5 posters

Who would win, Saikoukage or Copy Nin?
Saikoukage
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_vote_lcap80%Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Copy Nin
Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_vote_lcap20%Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? Empty
PostSubject: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 am

PLACE YOUR BETS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:11 am

Bet is placed! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:46 am

"Eh? What's this?" Kakashi asks, "Who's the Saikoukage...And why does she have more votes than me." ToT
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:50 am

Roy grins before glaring at him, "Saikoukage is me you twat. And it's because I'm better than you...you jerk." She says.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:54 am

He points at himself and raises an eyebrow, "Me? Jerk? What have I ever done to you?!"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:04 am

Roy sighs and utters one name, "Kakuzu."
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:11 am

Kakashi sighs and reached into his back pouch, pulling out his favorite book, "Are you telling me you would have rather let Kakuzu live and Naruto, Naruto, die?
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:19 am

Roy tilts her head a bit, biting her lip. "Well...when you put it that way....YUP!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:21 am

Naruto points an accusing finger at Roy. "HEY! Not cool!"
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:25 am

"...I'll be over here then." Kakashi mumbles, walking over to a tree and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:32 am

"Hey...loser. Shut the hell up." Roy says to Naruto, shooing him away.

"Once this poll is done...we shall NINJA IN THE NIGHT!"

(( Plz say SOMEONE gets this reference? ;w; ))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:45 am

((...I used my chinese star, to pick the lock, and steal your car! Is this something from youtube? That "Ninja of the Night" one? If so...I've memorized the whole speech thingy ^o^ If you dunno what the hell I'm talking about, then ignore this ^^))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:57 am

(( *glomprape* AWESOME! In the confusion of a smoke bomb...I could remove your bra and you wouldn't even notice~ 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?   Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would win, The Saikoukage or the Copy Nin?
Page 1 of 1